tab-ity tabs

Friday, January 21, 2011

the quiet days

Yesterday Butterbean was gone ALLLLL day. She went and spent the day with her Nana. So while she was there, I decided to go walk around Michael's which by the way I have never done without a screaming baby. So as you can imagine, I spent over an hour just looking at things. It was nice. Then I went to the store and shopped around for a little bit. I got the supplies for my newest Diaper cake! :] You can find the details here!

for a baby girl named Rilynn due in March
This morning the babe and I watched Toy Story 3 together, her FAVORITE movie. She will sit the whole movie and watch without a peep unless to ask for milk or snacks. My time to relax or wake up.  



[please ignore the stains on her chair..thats what happens when daddys give babies m&ms and let them run amuck when mommys are doing dishes..lol]
She is so cute. I wish her eyes were open tho haha guess the light was too bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment