tab-ity tabs

Monday, January 31, 2011

a random family day :)

Today was an odd day for us. We don't do things usually together as a family because of Steven's schedule. But today, since Steven came to bed around midnight last night, he was up around noon. So we decided to go to Ihop for lunch :) Butterbean ate a whole pancake by herself and half of my eggs! haha! Then we came home and built a fort in the living room and watched movies together!

She LOVED it..and I truly mean LOVED! She was soo giddy with excitement! She kept running in and out of it..so funny! I think this will be something we do quite often.
I really hate the angle of this picture..
 We were watching her absolute favorite movies..Toy Story! haha! I can't even tell you how many times we have watched those movies..I know every word to every movie. yeah. that many times. and I don't just put them on because I want to, she takes them out of her shelf and brings them to me! I love her :)

For dinner, she had blueberries, cottage cheese, spaghetti (that's what we ate) and some garlic bread..she ate ALL of it :) here is some pics of her and her cottage cheese!

 She licked the bowl clean..haha! 

Tomorrow is tumbling! Should be fun! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment