tab-ity tabs

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tumbling!

Today we went to our weekly tumbling class! I finally got to take a few pictures!! So here they are! :)
clearly they didn't want their pictures taken haha


 

 and then after class the best buds started holding hands..which was sooo cute! Butterbean seems to hold on very tight tho..probably because I make her squeeze my hand as tight as possible when we walk lol..

 best buddies :)

Then, Steven and I dropped Butterbean off at Nana's and went to file our taxes..It was our first time doing it at a REAL place..we normally have his sister do it. So we had no idea we needed all of our SSCs. So we drove all the way home only to find out we didn't have Steven's so we had to drive all the way to his mom's to get it..very long day!! 
Needless to say I am very exhausted! haha! dishes need to be done but they will wait til tomorrow!
Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment