tab-ity tabs

Monday, February 7, 2011

aMazing Monday :)

Today the babe and I went to  Wal-Mart to get groceries for the week and ended up getting..dun dun dunnnn..
 WOODY!!
She was watching Toy Story 3 (and I was in her way) so she was pretty mad lol
 Then we went to our friends Leslie and Lo's house again today to hang out and watch Toy Story :) those girls really love each other. SO cute!

Tonight we had my delicious homemade pizza! yum! Just what I needed before a hard work out! haha.
Nothing else really special happened..so I'll make this short and quick! :) 
Here are some pictures from yesterday!! Night!
Pretty girls :)
 Lo, Sophia, and Kennedi 

being silly
Half Time dance party! :) They all had the same moves! haha

exhausted little girls
pooped!
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!

smooches for her bestie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment