tab-ity tabs

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday!

Today was Superbowl Sunday..as we all know..and I can honestly say I have no idea who won, what commercials were on, or even who sang at half time. Butterbean and I went to our friend Leslie's house for the "big game". We ended up just hanging out and talking..my favorite thing to do! It was a fantastic day! And I cannot wait to see the pictures that Leslie took! SOO many cute ones! They will be posted as soon as she adds them to FB!

And on another FANTASTIC note...I got a new phone!!!!!!! YAY!! I am truly verrrrrry happy! I have been without a phone for over a week I believe. It has sucked! But now I have joined the real world once again!! Steven bought me the HTC Incredible :) soo cool! It was between that and the new Verizon Iphone. The reason I chose the incredible is cause 1] the iphone isnt out yet 2] it costs about $300 more than the htc 3] it will be the first one for verizon which means TONS of bugs! no thank you! I like my phone!
Anyways.. i NEED to go to bed! Have a long day of toy story with the girls tomorrow :) yay! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment