tab-ity tabs

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tantrum Thursday

Today was just that..filled with tantrums. I'm thinking this grumpiness is from her 2 teeth coming in. But because there was sooo much anger inside of her I decided we needed a day of fun and running around to get it alll out! So we went to Child's Play with our friends Leslie and Jasmine. Butterbean had a lot of fun! So did Jasmine! I liked it there but am not willing to pay $12 every time..for 2 hours.
This wall was soo cool! Your shadow made things move on it..loved it! I want one for our living room!! hahah

Jasmine and Butterbean's creation out of oversized legos!

looking through the wrong side haha
Then on the way home, the little booger finally fell asleep! She was sooo tired that she didn't even wake up when I took her out of the carseat, opened the front door, or layed her down! :)
Soo peaceful! :)
 Later after she woke up we played for a little bit and had lunch. She still seemed tired so I layed her down for another nap. I closed the door walked down the hall to my door and then heard knocking..I had no idea where it was coming from. I walk back to her room and it was her. She had climbed out of her crib and got to the door in the 5 seconds it took me to get to my room.
So I had her show me how she did it..sooo easy for her. Like she had been doing it her whole life. Not good!

Now we need to figure out what to do about this..she refuses to stay in her crib. hmm..
Anyways! Night!

2 comments:

  1. child's play looks fun! i want to check it out once deegan is walking but yeah $12 is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 2 groupons for there..thats the only reason we went lol and after your first time going you have to buy a membership to come back. lame

    ReplyDelete