tab-ity tabs

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wild Wednesday..

Today was sooo crazy. Starting off at 7 all the way to bed time. Butterbean woke up on the WRONG side of bed this morning. Not in a good mood. I'm thinking her bottom k9s are coming in..whatever it was I think this was the worst she has ever acted. Kicking me, smacking me, throwing crazy fits, screaming..oh man. Sooo to get her distracted and semi-happy we went for a walk to the mailbox with her baby and new stroller.



She had fun I think..although she did throw a few fits along the walk it was pretty painless. After our walk we had to go to the store so I could get a few things for dinner at our friends house. I decided to go with a pot roast..I wish I would have taken pictures before it was completely devoured! O.M.G. Soooo amazingly good! I also made homemade mash potatoes because Danny, our friend, wanted to make boxed.ew. so I said no and made GOOD mashed potatoes. I was supposed to bring a salad but forgot. Ugh! anyways dinner was fun. Butterbean fell deeply in love with Danny...
They got along pretty well :) 

Anyways today was absolutely crazy with my wild child but it was a good day. Now I am completely exhausted and sore from a good workout! Hoping Butterbean will sleep good tonight!! 
Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment