tab-ity tabs

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!!

This weekend was pretty good! We transformed Butterbean's crib to a toddler bed (because of the climbing out issue), got her a safety rail so she doesn't roll out, started her transition!, colored, made Valentine gifts for the grandmas, aunts and great grandmas, and then today went to a Mommy Wine tasting..Fun!

First Night..Fought like crazy to go to sleep..after 1.5 hours she finally fell asleep.

Sunday morning..Slept like a pro! <3
coloring! <3 it's hanging on the fridge haha
 These are some pictures from our art today for Valentine's Day..I just had her color. Tomorrow morning we are going to finger paint :)

Serious artist at work. Do not disturb. 
Being this talented is exhausting! :P
*kisses* <3
snack break :)
Today we went to "Cabs and Kisses", you buy a cabernet for under $10 and they cover it up, you try all the wines and decided which you liked best and then they are revealed! Very fun! I found out I truly do hate red wine. It's absolutely disgusting. But it was fun! Everyone kept asking why I was doing it if I didn't like red wine..I did it because I didn't know for sure if I liked it or not, I have never really drank it. Either way lots of fun with the mommys and babies and dads! I love a lot of these moms and babes, glad I found them!! :)
Fun weekend. Oh forgot to add! we got our Bountiful Basket yesterday!!!
We got the organic basket this week which came with: bananas, blueberries, limes, butternut squash, onions, zucchini, broccoli, potatoes, and green beans. We also ordered bread. I was very disappointed with the basket. I could have gone to the store and got the exact same things for less than what I paid. I won't be doing that again! Oh well, lesson learned.
I haven't come up with a menu yet..if at all. I know for a fact I am making potato soup at least once! and butternut squash fries for Butterbean..but that's all I have so far..what to do with 7 limes?!?!
Anyways. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment