tab-ity tabs

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy {heart} Day!

Valentine's day is just another day to me. I think it's more of a marketing thing and for little kids in school..not for adults. It's just silly. Normally my husband will buy me flowers, but this year I told him don't bother. I'd rather spend that $30 or so bucks on gas to get to a playdate hahaha. But for the babe I did make her a completely red and pink breakfast! :) I couldn't help it! Last year at this time, she was only on the boob..nothing pink or red for her! But this year, I am totally for it!
Red french toast, strawberries, and pink yogurt! :) Her sippy has apple juice 
 The second night of "new bed" went VERY well. She woke up quite a few times but it was ok..she never got out of bed! I'm hoping nap time will go a lot smoother today!

 She slept until almost 8 this morning! That never happens! And of course, I wake up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep.
happy face 
angry face 
silly girl :P
 She didn't really eat her breakfast..which is normal. She hasn't been wanting to eat lately..I really think it's the last of her teeth coming in. She only wants super super mushy soft foods..oh well.
Than we did some finger painting  for the grandmas, aunt Jackie, and Steven's grandma.

Very Serious artist at work here. She didn't smile one time while finger painting. She was extremely serious and focused! haha!

Then I got her dressed and this is where she ended up while I went and got ready..she sat there before I got in the shower and was still there when I was all done trying to walk out the door! She's soo silly and at times very lazy!! :)
I had the whole day planned and of course that never works..Since Butterbean was my Valentine, of course, I had a great day planned. Red breakfast, finger painting, Bellagio Conservatory, Slidertruck for lunch, and then off to the park to relax..first 3 went according to plan and were fun..and then of course Slider truck was going to be an hour late..surprise surprise, and then it was super windy out so no relaxing at the park. So intead we went to Arby's and had a picnic on our living room floor :) It was fun! She makes everything all better!

Here are some pictures from the Bellagio. The theme is Chinese New year- Year of the Rabbit!
 Great day! To end this wonderful day, I made my Valentine's favorite food, Chicken Enchiladas! She ate 2 full servings! And then she took her bath, we read 2 books and she laid right down and went to sleep! No problems! Seriously. Can I ask for a better child??? She is perfect. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! I really couldn't have been given a better baby. Even with all of her daredevil, crazy tantrum screams, and "no no no no no"s she is the best.
:)
**sigh**I'm gonna go to bed with those happy thoughts! :)
Night! and Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: