tab-ity tabs

Sunday, March 20, 2011

i know i know..im a slacker..

Ok so i know i have been slacking on this blog..but i've been busy!!!
Not only have i been babysitting another almost 2 year old, but i have been super sick...ugh and so has butterbean. but i have a few pictures to tell of my past few weeks so here goes!!
watched Will and Jackson :)

have been watching miss Avery for about 2 weeks and still have one more to go..woo..

Butterbean fell asleep in her highchair for the first ime :P

helping daddy build our new entertainment center

played at Kinderland
 Oh and we also found out..
positive pregnancy test!!!
I am due October 19, 2011 with baby number 2!! 
As of today, I am 9 weeks and 4 days!
I am super nervous about telling everyone because of my previous miscarriage but I have a good feeling about this one. Watching it wiggle around in there gives me comfort to know that it's doing well right now. I am sooo in love. It's crazy to feel soo much love for 2 little beings, one of whom I have never seen, out of the womb that is. 
We told my mom and dad earlier this week
Thats the shirt she wore :)
My mom didn't get it at first, but after she looked at me and I gave her the look of "duh" she was like "omg!!" 
And today we told my in-laws..with the same shirt. 
My fil had no idea what it meant, lol. My mil started jumping up and down in shock! lol she was a lot happier this time around. lol. 
So now it is posted on facebook!
Everyone knows!
Yay! I can finally talk about it, which I will be journaling here! :) 
(feel free to follow!) 
So that has been my past few weeks..missing a few bits and pieces but really what can you expect from this brain...which is not only fried from a 18 month old sucking the life out of me (literally) but also this little bean! :)
Anyways..good night. I promise to try and keep up with this blog..just may be a few days since I am super busy this week and lacking on lots of sleep!
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment