tab-ity tabs

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bountiful Baskets Week 3!

Today was week 3 of Bountiful baskets! I was soooo excited this morning! This week I ordered 2 baskets and the Guacamole pack! 1 Basket for us and the rest for my Mother-in-law.
Veggies: Cauliflower (2), celery, red potatoes, red bell peppers(2), broccoli, spinach and tomatoes

Fruits: Strawberries, apples, cantaloupe, bananas and oranges

Yummy!! and notice that cute little hand reaching for snacks :)

As soon as I got a chance today I made up our Dinners this week!

Monday-- Broccoli Cheese Soup with cauliflower too
Tuesday--Steak Fajitas
Wednesday--Homemade Pizza and Garlic knots/sticks
Thursday--Beef Stew with Rolls and a spinach salad
Friday--bean burritos
Saturday--Chicken Enchiladas

Monday we'll use most of our broccoli, cauliflower
Tuesday we'll use all the red peppers and some tomatoes
Wednesday we'll use the rest of the tomatoes for sauce and some spinach on Sophia's pizza
Thursday we'll use the rest of the celery and potatoes, the broccoli and rest of the spinach
Friday and Saturday we won't be using anything from the basket

I'm quite excited about becoming a good homemaker! This week so far I have made spaghetti, chicken and asparagus, homemade pizza, and lasagna! I'd say I did pretty good! :)

 Anyways..tomorrow is the Superbowl! I am not happy about the Bears not playing but we are still going to enjoy the day with friends! We're going to go hang out with my favorite mommy, Leslie and Sophia's best friend, Lo. :) I am so excited! We only see them on Tuesdays at tumbling. If we lived closer to them we would hang out all the time! Anyways, so that should be fun! We are also going to buy new phones tomorrow! :) which I am even more excited about because I have gone a week without my phone! sooo sad!
anyways..its getting late and I NEED sleep! so G'Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment