tab-ity tabs

Friday, February 4, 2011

a great end to a great day!

I had a fantastic work out today with my favorite cousin and a mommy friend. I swear I am loving this working out thing. I feel so energized!!
Anyways today Butterbean was just overly cute, too cute in fact to pass up on a million and one pictures. All day long all she wanted to do was hug and kiss me. I loved every moment of it!!! She is a lovey dovey little girl but today was extreme! :)
Here are some pictures from today...

Her favorite blankie..she will NOT go to sleep without it. She drags it everywhere! lol

giving her kitty loves
seriously, can she get any cuter?!?! I think not!

such a good little mommy..cooking and holding her baby just like momma


 She absolutely makes my heart just feel so full and happy! :) How it's possible to be so in love, is beyond me.

For dinner, I made lasagna! It was amazing! I am absolutely surprising myself with these cooking skills! man! :) I wish I would have taken a picture because it looked like heaven and tasted even better! :)
After dinner, like every night, was BATH TIME! Her favorite part of the day! She is such a fish! She loves putting her head and face into the running water and then after the water is turned off, she lays down and "swims"! so funny! I love when she blows bubbles, too. She is definitely ready for summer! I can't wait to take her in the pool!
Anyways, here are a few pictures of bath time ..

Our great day ended with a great night. Story time with no nursing, which is a first! a little girl went to bed with ease! So lucky to have her! so so so so so lucky!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment