tab-ity tabs

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pizza Night!!

Today Butterbean and I spent all day together. watching movies and eating :)
for lunch we both had a turkey and provolone sandwich, blueberries, half an orange, cauliflower and red pepper hummus! mmmmm!! she ate ALL of it!! good girl :)

She is just too cute! We have built a fort every day this week and she just loves it! I do too. It's fun seeing her so excited about something so simple.

Tonight for dinner I made homemade pizza with homemade sauce! 
Absolutely delish!!! mmmmm! We ate every last bit of it!
 I found the sauce recipe on Our Best Bites. I have to say that this is the BEST sauce I have EVER had! I am extremely picky about pizza sauce and this has topped all others! I did make a few LITTLE modifications to it but it was simple things like, a little extra or less of something here and there. I highly recommend it!! 
The dough, I'm not quite sure where I found it but it too was amazing! I don't think we will ever order pizza ever again. It was soooo easy and quick! In all from beginning to end, it only took 35 minutes to prepare and cook. and that includes both pizzas with separate cooking times.
 It got 2 thumbs up from all of us! thats how you know its a keeper!
YUM!

off to relax all of those carbs off hahahaha
night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment