tab-ity tabs

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week of news :)



So this week has been extremely busy! I have been working nonstop with Well Rounded Momma (Naomi mostly) trying to get donations for the birthing kits for Craft Hope..but I'll talk more about that in my next post!

On Tuesday, Butterbean had her regular tumbling class then Steven and I celebrated our "Valentine's Day"..we dropped Butterbean off at her Nana's and just hung out together all day. We went to lunch and went to the mall to walk around. We went and saw a movie [the Mechanic, ABSOLUTELY BADASS!]..a great day! At the mall we got Butterbean 2 huge gummy bears and a container of cotton candy [great parents right :P]!
Waiting for tumbling to start with her bff :)

her huge gummy bears and cotton candy!!

She carried them around everywhere! Still hasn't eaten them tho..I'm waiting for the right moment :P

 Wednesday was a pretty busy day for us! We went to the doc for another vaccine at 830. I saw a friend I haven't seen since Elementary School!! So crazy! Strange coincidence lol. Butterbean has gained no weight in 4 weeks...but she did grow almost 1/2 inch! No wonder her pants "shrank". After that we drove allllll the way across town to Well Rounded Momma to pick up donations. Afterwards, I decided we were close enough to where Slidertruck was going to be so we went over there for lunch and went to the park!


 The second picture is of her sleeping obviously but she fell asleep while eating chips haha one hand is in the bag and the other is holding a handful of chips haha
I also made dinner! I made Loaded Bake Potato soup in the crock pot! Sooo yummy!!
mmmmmmmmm!
and lime pie..but that was NOT so yummy lol

Thursday I spend the whole day sewing Tote bags for Craft Hope's project..more on that in the next post..
Friday I did the same as Thursday..
And then there was today! [Saturday] So far all we've done today is go pick up our basket and go drop a basket off at Nana's. Butterbean is currently NAPPING!! in her toddler bed :) yeah I FINALLY  got her to nap! 
This morning when I left it was raining and FREEZING!
So cold in fact that there is now snow on the mountains!

Here's our Bountiful Basket!
Fruits: Strawberries, Naval Oranges, Mangoes, Apples, Bananas, Cantaloupe, and mini pears!
Veggies: Sunchokes, Squash, MORE Potatoes, Cabbage, and Spinach!
And here's the pretty girl in her carseat with her baby in her "carseat"
haha

Anyways I'm off to make a dinner sched for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment