tab-ity tabs

Friday, February 25, 2011

sick sick sick...

So this past week I have been dying sick. I had Laryngitis and the Flu. Lucky me! Not only was I sooooo super sick it hurt to move but I was coughing uncontrollably which caused me to lose my voice and have an extremely painful sore throat. It hurt so bad that I tried not to breathe..yeah bad.
Butterbean spent a few days with her Nana, came home at night and went right back in the morning. In those days I was either in bed or at UMC.
But I am getting better...hopefully this cough isnt one that lasts for months..ugh!

Oh!! We planned our trip to Florida! :) Bought the tickets and reserved our hotel. We will be staying at my Great Grandma's house for a week and then driving up to Disneyworld for a couple days!! I cant wait!!!
Anyways..will post next week sometime..Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment